Things Not To Do In A Pokeumans Base - UpdatedIn lieu of the (in)famous Skippy’s List (of things you cannot do in the US Army).Things Not To Do In A Pokeumans Base - Updated by Man-in-crowd-4
Just to make this clear: This is not a serious post. This is for laughs and humour. Do not take it as an actual guide.
This post is split into three sections: Character Specific, PRT Style and General. While the character specific section contains some examples with characters from the original Pokeumans series, if you don’t recognise the characters it mentions feel free to skip to the sections after it.
- Cameron Stevens is not allowed to taunt his companions about being the only fully evolved Pokeuman in their group.
- Jack is not allowed to invent anything smarter than he is.
- Danny is not allowed to quote the ‘I swear when I evolve I’m going to kill you all’ meme.
- Stuart Gordon is not God’s gift to women.
- Max is not allowed to complain that a ten-year-old girl has a higher rank than he does.
- Starting a betting pool on how long Camer
Pokextinction Ranks (maybe)Rookie- New Member, which has also started training.Pokextinction Ranks (maybe) by TheorignalLoreHunter
Trooper I- A Trooper I helps around a base or outpost. Trooper Is don’t collect (kidnap) Pokeumans (but do train for it.) Trooper Is also train for use in energy weapons.
Trooper II- Trooper Is hit the rank of II when they have finished basic training. IIs can collect Pokeumans under the supervision of a Trooper III or handler. IIs serve as guards and combat support.
Trooper III- Trooper IIs hit III after 7 days of combat time. Trooper IIIs kidnap and replace children who are Pokeumans. Trooper IIIs are the main fighting force of Pokextinction and are mostly seen by the PRT.
Handler- A special sub-rank of Trooper III. A handler manages Pokeumans at any time. Handlers are trained in animal control and some law enforcement.
Soldier- Trooper IIIs become soldiers after 1 month of training. Soldiers may fully engage PRT agents and can have a Pokeuman right hand.
Heavy weapons- Soldiers can branch off and can use very heavy weapons,